At the current scenario, Blood Pressure is one of the most chronic diseases from which the population is suffering. The stats related to blood pressure shows that 90% of the patients have no known cause for blood pressure. So, it is very important to keep have a proper check of blood pressure on a regular basis. So, here is a list of best wrist BP monitors to buy online in India in 2021
There are two options which the patients can opt for regular BP check-up, first, they can visit the clinic/ hospital and second, they can buy a BP monitor for themselves. The first method is quite hectic, so we recommend you to get a BP device for yourself.
So, here in this article, we are going to make you aware of some of the best wrist BP monitors but before that let us understand how accurate are the wrist BP monitors.
Wrist BP monitors can prove to be a very useful device if used according to the guidelines. The wrist BP monitors are very delicate to the body’s position. One should keep the wrist monitor, arm and wrist at the level of the heart to get the accurate reading. Therefore, use the wrist BP monitors according to the guidelines or you can consult about the same to your doctors. Now, get the best wrist BP monitor for yourself after checking the below.
BP Monitors Name
|Omron 7-Series Wrist Monitor||8428 INR||3.6 out of 5|
|Care Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor||4043 INR||4 out of 5|
|Vive Precision Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision||5479 INR||4.2 out of 5|
|PrSung Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor||2627 INR||3.2 out of 5|
|MeasuPro Portable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor||4732 INR||3.8 out of 5|
#1. Omron 7-Series Wrist BP Monitors
- One of the recommended Wrist BP Monitors with over 100 million units sold worldwide.
- This BP Monitor has automatic inflation when it is at the heart level. The light feature of the device guides you when it is at the right level.
- Easily portable.
- It has an irregular heartbeat detector. So, the device will instruct you when you have taken the wrong reading.
- This wrist BP monitors stores the last 100 readings data in its memory.
- Omron 7-Series Wrist Monitor fits on 5 ¼” to 8 ½” wrist circumference.
- This device comes with no warranty.
- It has 2 AAA Batteries.
#2. Care Touch Fully Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Cuff Monitor
- This wrist BP monitor is quite easy to read and operate. Also, it fits well on the wrist of all adults.
- Enables the individuals to track and monitors their blood pressure from anywhere at any time.
- This device comes with a back-lit display.
- Apart from measuring the heartbeat, this device also informs the person about any kind of irregular heartbeat.
- With the help of this device, the patient can review the last 60 readings performed on it.
- This is an FDA approved wrist BP monitor.
- The pressure range of this BP monitors ranges from 0 – 300mmHg.
- Operates on 2 AA batteries.
- The inflation on this device is automatic.
- Show the error and low battery alerts.
#3. Vive Precision Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision
- One of the most easiest BP monitors to operate.
- The BP reading on this device is reliable and accurate if measured appropriately.
- This wrist BP monitor doesn’t support automatic inflation. It inflates on a push of a button.
- This BP wrist monitor operates on four AAA batteries.
- The device is supported by the LED screen, which shows the systolic and diastolic pressure. Also, the pulse rate is shown on the screen.
- The Vive Precision Blood Pressure Monitor also shows the date and time on the screen along with the name of the patient.
- The machine shows up an error symbol if any of the reading is inaccurate.
- Maximum of two individuals can use the device.
- Stores up to 500 readings in its memory (250 per person).
- Fits on the people with arm size 8 ¾” to 16 ½”.
#4. PrSung Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- There is no automatic inflation in this device. It inflates with a push of a button.
- Offers fast and accurate readings.
- Displays alert if there is any irregularity in the reading.
- This wrist BP monitor uses the Oscillometric method of measurements.
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (300 readings on a full charge).
- There is an automatic shutdown in this device to conserve the battery.
- It is guaranteed to record up to 10000 measurements.
- Measures both pulse rate and blood pressure.
#5. MeasuPro Portable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Inflation is automatic in this device but make sure that your wrist is at the right level to your heart.
- Along with the Blood Pressure, the device also measures the heart rate.
- Maximum of two people can use this device and 120 reading are stored in the memory of this BP monitor (60 each).
- It is quick and easy to use.
- Uses two AAA batteries.
- Fits best on wrist size of 13.5cm to 21.5cm.
- Shows alert for errors or incorrect readings.
These are the 5 best wrist BP monitors which you can get for yourself. Hope you enjoyed reading here.