Big Sur Download is the latest release of Apple Inc. for Mac operating systems. The latest version of this software is now released as Download OS X Big Sur 11.5.1 and you have the chance to get it on your Mac device using the download page of our website. macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 is important for all users to update and to provide security updates. Therefore, even though you are a beginner, you don’t need to practice or expertise to use this software.
What are the features offered by Download OS X Big Sur?
- Time Machine backup mechanism and new privacy features
- Customize Control Center with Includes new features, such as Dark Mode, Night Shift, True Tone, etc.
- Enhance Safari features by adding new transition languages, such as Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Russian, or Brazilian Portuguese
- Website previews, Web Extensions API, Web Speech API, and Privacy Report for each website
- Easily search messages, Mentions with @ sign, New emoji, and emoji editor
- Latest privacy information on the App Store with Self-reported privacy practices
- Customize Control Center and Customizable start page,
- Improved power efficiency and performance
- Optimized Battery Charging with smooth performance
- Faster software updates and improved AirPods performance
- Organize your voice memos recordings with smart folders and enhance the recording
What are the two major Big Sur installation methods?
macOS Big Sur comes with two major installation methods. Such as clean installation on empty volume and clean installation on the startup volume. The first method is used for the very first time installation of macOS Big Sur for the mac device. So, you don’t have to remove any content on the Mac device. However, the most commonly used method is a clean installation on the startup volume. So, with this method, you will download OS X Big Sur and install it on your current device. Therefore, once you own a Mac device, you will definitely have to go through one of the methods. Otherwise, your mac device is not usable. If you already have mac device and using the previous macOS version, you will have to go through the second method. So, Please refer to the following information for download and installation instructions and process.
How to upgrade your Mac from the previous version to macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 latest versions
Before you download macOS Big Sur, make sure your mac device will compatible with Big Sur requirements. For Big Sur download, your mac device should be iMac Pro (2017 or later), MacBook (2015 or later), iMac (2014 or later), Mac mini (2014 or later), Mac Pro (2013 or later), MacBook Air (2013 or later), or MacBook Pro (Late 2013 or later). And also, for macOS Big Sur your device will also have OS X 10.9 or later and 4GB of memory. And 35.5GB of free storage On macOS Sierra or later.
So, we hope your device will pass the macOS Big Sur requirement and click on the link below to download macOS Big Sur dmg. Once the download is complete, open the installer and follow the simple instruction. The update process will take a couple of hours and after the update process complete check system preferences for further updates. Now macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 latest version is completely updated and keeps up to date with mac operating system.