Half of the population who is of 40 or above age, experiences a heart-related disease. Therefore, you should look to have a keen eye on your blood pressure and for that, it is advised to have a BP monitor at home. The Blood Pressure monitor measures and provides the rate of force exercised on the walls of the blood vessels when the blood flows through them. Currently, in the market, we have two different types of BP Monitors, and that are –
- Aneroid Monitors: Aneroid Monitors are also known as sphygmomanometers. Aneroid Monitors are the most used BP Monitors by the doctors as they are more likely to provide you a piece of accurate information. The kit of sphygmomanometers consists of a cuff, rubber bulb, a dial gauge with a needle, and a stethoscope.
- Digital Monitors: Digital Monitors are also a great tool for Blood Pressure Measurement. The Digital BP machines have an easy one-touch operation for detecting accurate blood pressure. There are two versions of Digital Monitors – fully automatic and semi-automatic. In the fully automatic BP Monitor, the cuff inflates with a press of a button and shows a result on the device whereas, in the semi-automatic BP monitor, the cuff is inflated using a rubber bulb.
So, instead of visiting the hospital/ clinic, again and again, it is recommended to have a BP Monitor at home. Now the question arises that which is the best BP Monitors for home use in India so that one with the non-medical field can also use it with ease. Hence, to assist you in this, we have prepared the list of 3 Best BP Monitors for home use in India.
Best BP Monitors for Home in India
|BP Monitor Name||Price on Amazon||Ratings|
|Health Sense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor||1048 INR||4.1 out of 5|
|Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor||1449 INR||3.9 out of 5|
|Dr Trust A-One Max Connect Automatic Talking Blood Pressure Testing Monitor||1399 INR||4.2 out of 5|
#1. Health Sense BP100 Heart Mate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor
- This BP Monitor is equipped with the latest Oscillometric technology along with a user-friendly interface.
- Health Sense BP100 Heart Mate has a Talking Function which instructs you in a pleasant English language. The guidance which the talking function of this BP Monitor provides you are, Start-up instructions, Pulse rate along with its classification, Playback of your BP measurement, Measurement record from user memory.
- This BP Monitor has a USB Port through which you can easily connect it to a laptop, mobile, power bank, etc.
- It has an alarm function which reminds of the medication time.
- The Body Movement & Irregular Heartbeat Indicator feature of this device helps you in taking the right BP measurement.
- It also stores and saves the past measurements conducted by the user on that device (2 users with 90 readings of each).
- This device has an extra-large bright LCD with black font for the better display.
- Health Sense BP100 Heart Mate can calculate and shows the average of three consecutive readings.
- It has 4 AAA batteries and a 6V Adapter.
- It also gives the indications of low battery and of errors.
#2. Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- It is a fully automatic blood pressure monitor.
- For providing precise reading, it uses enhanced Intellisense technology.
- Omron HEM 7120 is built on One-Touch Operation.
- This machine is capable of detecting an irregular heartbeat and warns you about the same.
- The body movement detection is done by the machine. The measurement is not accurate when there is a movement of the body.
- The past history readings of the user are stored in the memory of the device.
- It has 2AAA batteries.
- Omron HEM 7120 BP Monitor provides the low battery and error indications.
- This device comes with a warranty of 5 years.
#3. Dr Trust A-One Max Connect Automatic Talking Blood Pressure Testing Monitor
- One can connect this device to the Dr Trust app and track this progress through a mobile app.
- A person can share their reading directly with their family members.
- This device has a larger LCD display which consists of three different colors.
- This BP monitor is Powered through Micro USB or 4 AAA Battery.
- Dr Trust A-One Max Connect Blood Pressure monitor has a talking feature in both Hindi and English language.
- One can measure the systolic BP, diastolic BP and pulse rate with the help of this device.
- This device saves and stores the past reading of patients in its memory (unlimited users).
- Provides an indication for the errors.
- Comes with an extended warranty of 5 years.
So, these are our top 3 BP monitors for home use in India which you must keep at your home to avoid high or low BP problems.